We at DaRa Switchboards offer our customers affordable panelboards designed for commercial and industrial applications. Our team provide custom switchboards with multiple chassis, check metering, various lighting controls, surge diverters and more.
With a wealth of experience across a range of industries, we’re pleased to see our custom panelboards used in our hometown of Melbourne and across the state of Victoria.
So how do we produce our high-quality switchboards for our valued clients?
How the custom panelboard process works
- Customers inquire about panelboards and send specifications for their project.
- Our estimators choose the most suitable panelboard for the particular application and installation requirements (indoor, outdoor, wall mounted, free standing or other considerations).
- Quotations are then sent to the customer before manufacturing.
- We use the advanced design software, Streamgineer, and AutoCAD design tools to generate the approval and construction drawings within 48 hours of receiving the initial inquiry.
- Upon approval from the customer, our panelboards are assembled, fitted with required electrical equipment – circuit breakers, switches, controls – and wired to specifications and electrical designs.
- Panelboards are then delivered to customers.
Furthermore, we’ve recently upgraded our manufacturing facility to build high-quality panelboards even faster. With the introduction of new technologies, we can now receive orders, place these into production and provide our clients with their desired product at affordable prices and in the time they need.
We’re pleased to see our custom panelboards used in our hometown of Melbourne and across the state of Victoria.
Due to the capabilities offered by our manufacturing facility, we can shade our panelboards to meet the aesthetic requirements of the architect or designer. Traditionally, these boards are kept out of the way, in garages or basements. By offering this service, your commissioned panelboard can be easily accessible and blend naturally into the structure you place it in.
A couple of questions about DaRa Synergy Choice panelboards answered
Q: Can DaRa Synergy Choice panelboards be installed outdoors?
A: Not all types of panelboards can be installed outdoor. DaRa Switchboards is able to manufacture DSS and DSG variations of panelboards that are NATA certified for IP56 rating conditions. DSE and DSS panelboards are installed indoors and rated up to IP52.
Q: How long will it take to manufacture a panelboard?
A: Standard switchboards can be delivered within 5 days of the order and approval of shop drawings in our express production plant in Cranbourne. Custom panelboards will be manufactured within 20 days in our custom switchboard production plant in Mulgrave.
If you need a high-quality custom switchboard or panelboard for your next project, choose DaRa Switchboards – we bring the power to you.