If you need group meter panels for a multi-apartment complex, we at DaRa Switchboards are here to help. We’ve been manufacturing switchboards for many years and, with the introduction of Industry 4.0 technologies to our facility, we can now provide these faster than ever before.
So, what separates DaRa Switchboards from the competition when it comes to switchboard design, manufacturing and delivery? Let’s take a look at just some of the benefits you’ll receive from working with us.
Our manufacturing team now has faster access to necessary c-parts and electrical equipment for switchboard creation.
DaRa Switchboards is the expert manufacturer of group meter panels
Our management team are industry leaders in their specialist areas of design, project management, and manufacturing operations. With over 30 years of experience working with the world’s most respected low-voltage electrical component design and manufacturing companies, you can count on DaRa Switchboards to deliver the highest-quality group meter panels no matter the project.
We strive to offer our customers not just the best quality products, but the greatest experience possible when choosing to work with us. This is why we chose to partner with Bossard and create additional capabilities within our manufacturing facility. Implementing new initiatives that cover the entire process – from design to delivery – we now have faster access to necessary c-parts and electrical equipment.
This translates to success for both ourselves and our valued customers; we can now offer affordable switchboards to meet the timeline requirements of our clients and at the same quality you expect from DaRa Switchboards.
Features of our group metering panels
- A modular solution for multi tenancy installations up to 100A.
- Starting from 6 x 1 phase or 3 x 3 phase meters. these panels can be configured and joined to have numerous meters.
- Removable, lift-off escutcheon
- Top and side removable gland plates
- Slack panel as per AS/ NZS 1795
- Can be wall mounted or floor mounted using a channel plinth
- Fully labelled for ease of circuit identification
- Fully wired to local SIR’s
- MEN link where required
- Combinations of 1P & 3P meters as per Standards
- IP 54, 2.00 Steel for Outdoor applications
- Aluminium or Brass gland plates
- Powder coated to required colour
- Cable ways for cable management
- Complies to AS/NZS 3439.1
- IP40 Degree of protection (IP42 with Doors ) for Indoor Application
- Enclosure depth 200/325/425mm
- Enclosure width 620/700/900mm
- IP 40, 1.60mm zincanneal steel construction for indoor applications
- IP 54, 2.00mm zincanneal steel construction for outdoor applications
If you need group metering panels, DaRa Switchboards is the place to enquire. Our helpful team are always on hand to answer your questions and provide assistance. If you need a reliable switchboard manufacturer, choose DaRa. We bring the power to you.