- Standard range designed to cater for application up to 600 supply
- Front and back accessibility
- Removable hinged escutcheon on front and back
- Polycarbonate terminal covers for secondary protection
- Bottom removable gland plates
- Ventilation louvres on sides of the enclosures
- Complies with AS/NZS 3439.1
- Fitted with FCL to achieve discrimination with upstream protective devices
- lP54Degree of protection as standard with ventilation louvers. 1P66 without ventilation louvers
*Representative Photo Only
(Actual product may vary based on configuration selections)
Tough, durable and fresh of the Dara ideas board, introducing the Dara Synergy Pillar
Our newly developed Dara Synergy Pillar (DSP) series with spacious cabling height and custom made terminals to suit incoming cable sizes, has made electricity supply connections incredibly convenient.
These pillars are tough and manufactured for durability and can also be manufactured with custom made plinths to suit historical flood levels of area installation.
- Utility supply terminations
- Supply distribution to two or more separately metered entities
- Enclosure depth 500mm or 550mm including door.
- Enclosure width 550mm or 650mm
- 2.0mm Zinc seal steel construction
- N12 Pastel Grey as standard for exterior finish
- The powder coated finish involves a two stage preparation, consisting of degreasing, iron phosphate etch and rinse followed by an electro- statically applied polyester powder coat (100 microns thick), ensuring anti-rust conditioning, superior finish and fasting strength.
Optional Accessories and Features
- Can be shaded for your special colour requirements on site giving an aesthetically blending look with surroundings or can be coated with a bright colour if located in a high traffic area,
- Aluminum or Brass gland plates
- Galvanized stand of different height where required.
- Stainless steel construction