- Complies with AS/NZS 3439.1 and 3439,3
- 1P56 Degree of protection as standard and upgradable to IP66 with rain hood
- 1.6mm and 2.0mm Zincseal steel construction
- N12 Pastel Grey or X15 Electric Orange external finish as standard
- The powder coated finish involves a two stage preparation, consisting of degreasing, iron phosphate etch and rinse followed by an electro – statically applied polyester powder coat (120 microns thick), (ensuring anti-rust conditioning, superior finish and lasting strength)
Optional Accessories and Feature
- 316 marine grade stainless steel or Aluminium construction
- Can be shaded for your Architect’s special colour requirements, resulting in an aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Aluminum or Brass gland plates
- Rainhood for outdoor applications
- Door stays
- IPA Studs on Escutcheon
- Galvanized plinth/stand options for floor mounting
- External mounting bracket kits or welded mounting brackets for frame or wall mounted applications
- Lifting provisions for crane handling on site
- Ventilation louvers
- 3 point locking and other locking mechanisms (quarter turn, swing handle etc)
- Cyclone protection kits
- Flush surround kits
- Stainless steel painted or orbital sanded finish
Our heavy duty switchboard enclosures can withstand the toughest environmental conditions
For the toughest environmental conditions, we recommend heavy duty electrical switchboard enclosures. Particularly suitable for mining sites, the enclosures comply with AS/NZS 3439.1 and 3439,3.
Enclosures made with 1.0-1.6 mm Zincseal mild steel panel boards are suitable for applications of 250A and below, while the 2.00 mm series is more suitable for high current applications, providing more space inside and a gland plates area to accommodate a high volume of cable management.
An extra-tough switchboard enclosure that’s manufactured from high quality steel
Our extra-tough panel boards are manufactured from high quality steel and are fully welded with a double return enclosure sealing flange that compresses tightly against the premium grade sealing gasket.
This enables the switchboard enclosure to withstand compression properties at the highest temperatures, thus extending the lifetime of the enclosure, and giving extra safety and security to the valuable electrical equipment that’s inside.
All our switchboard enclosures have been designed with a wide range of features, that ensure that that they are fit for purpose, practical and can be made to any shape for custom installations.
A wide range of features for a reliable enclosure that can be fully customised to meet your needs
From a lift off door with full height integral door stiffener for extra strength to the brass chrome plated block hinges that allow 180o opening, our switchboard enclosure doors are strong and practical.
They also provide the maximum surface area, with top and bottom removable gland plates, and the keyhole mounting holes top and bottom and pre-punched rail mounting system make it easy for the enclosure to be either wall mounted, or floor mounted with the use of a channel plinth.
Our enclosures come with a double return gutter to deflect dust and water, and have an optional rainhood. Plus, just like all DaRa switchboard enclosures, they’re made in Australia, and come with circuit identification and schedule cards
Customise your DaRa switchboard enclosure
Our switchboard enclosures can be joined together to make any shape for your custom installation. Available in Pastel Grey or Electric Orange powder coating external finish as standard to ensure a superior, long-lasting anti-rust finish, they can also be shaded to your own colour requirements.
Other optional extras include aluminium or brass gland plates, door stays, IPA studs on escutcheon, galvanised plinth and stand options, cyclone protection kits, together with a choice of 316 marine grade stainless steel or aluminium construction.
To find out more about our custom switchboard enclosures price, get in touch with the team here at DaRa.
Contact DaRa Switchboards for more information
To request costings for your standard or custom switchboard enclosure, or for further information, please don’t hesitate to call our sales and engineering team on 03 8544 3300, send an email to email@example.com, or complete our online contact form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.